About the Role
Are you passionate about the financial industry and want to continue building your career in this sector? Then this is the next role for you! Come help us grow and boost your own career and professional development at the same time. The Credit Risk Engine team is at the very core of our business, ensuring that we can deliver our promise to our clients, helping them make informed decisions for a life they can afford. The team works with our credit engine to help us segment the market, manage risk, and ensure our customers get the best solutions to their financial needs. The team consists of professionals in both finance/credit and tech.
As a Credit Engine Specialist, you would be working with helping us further expand our operations as we continue to grow, and translate business requirements in a logical and structured way into rules to guide our credit process. This means you would be working closely with both our business and tech side and have a vital impact on our ambition of becoming the natural choice for customers in the Nordics.
- Continuously developing the logic in our Credit Risk Engine
- Work closely with the business side, our credit requirement specialists and quality assurance, in order to deliver a high quality 24/7 solution
- Participate and drive credit engine related projects: launching new markets, managing regulatory changes, refactoring of old models, etc.
Who we are looking for:
You are interested in both banking and fin-tech and you have some previous experience in this field. You enjoy solving problems and have the ability to understand business data, draw logical conclusions from it, and practically apply these conclusions into solutions in a structured way. Ideally, you already have knowledge about the credit process and risk management with good problem-solving skills. You have a strong drive and will to learn and grow together with your team and Nordax. If you have the drive to work with our credit and risk process, if you are looking for a challenging role in an exciting yet stable environment, then this just might be the right job for you. We believe in your ability to thrive and challenge yourself.
- You have previously worked in the finance field and are curious or already knowledgeable about credit risk and the process behind it
- Previous experience in project management
- Strong problem-solving skills - you know how to break problems down into parts and enjoy finding solutions
- You have strong intuition on how to trade off complexity and simplicity when designing technical solutions
- An interest or experience working with rule-based systems
Good to have:
- A technical background from developing systems, ideally in a rule-based configuration system (like Strategy1, BPM, VBA, Excel, etc)
- Knowledge about the credit process and/or other regulated processes like healthcare, legal, or banking
- Experience working in an agile environment with product owners, requirement specialists, and quality assurance professionals
We will review applications continuously and the position may be filled before the application deadline, so make sure not to wait until the last day! The applications should include your CV, written in English or Swedish.
We believe in evidence-based tests in order to eliminate unconscious bias and increase hiring precision - the right person for the right position. For this reason, we use Alva Labs assessment methods for our recruitment processes to help us identifying candidates with the greatest probability to succeed in this role.
We take credit report and ask final candidate for police report.
We look forward to your application!
Nordax creates products and services for today and future ways of living. In stead of limiting us to conservative ways of working, we challenge old conventions and create change. Both as a bank and as an employer. By new ways of thinking, solving problems and questioning old structures we create the future.