Nordax Bank is looking for a talented Back-End Developer who want to take up a challenge to create a future of banking in the fast-changing market!
Nordax Bank is one of the leading specialist digital banks in Northern Europe that helps people make informed financial decisions for their well-being by acting as a strong alternative to traditional banks. We are proud of our sound and data-driven competency that allows us to lend responsibly and earn our customers’ trust based on transparent and clear pricing models. We are experts in mortgages, equity release products, savings accounts, and private loans.
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned senior backend developer to join our Core Components Team and build the future of banking together. In this role, you will be responsible for working for the back-end application layer. As a senior developer, you will also support and coach our junior team members.
Key responsibilities will include
- Hands-on coding and test writing for assuring the quality of your work when developing new applications or maintaining existing ones in your team’s domain
- Supporting and coaching your colleagues to become better developers by sharing your knowledge and experience
- Assuring that targeted business values are achieved when developing new applications
- Contributing to and maintaining the overall solution architecture
- At least 5-7 years of experience in software development
- Experience in working with solution architecture
- Proficiency in Microsoft’s development stack and development lifecycle tools – in particular, .NET and good knowledge of .NET core, C# and TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Experience in working with MS SQL
- Fluency in English, both in written and spoken
Big pluses if you have experience in
- Octopus Deploy
- TDD (test driven development) or similar methodologies
- CI and CD (continuous integration and continuous development)
- Modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3
To thrive and succeed in your role
Do you want to be challenged in your career? Then maybe this is the next role for you! Come help us grow and boost your own career and professional development at the same time. To be successful in this role, you would ideally have previous experience in integrating software solutions, working with Agile methodology as well as extensive software development. We would appreciate your eagerness to keep learning new disciplines and methodologies, stay up to date with the community and develop best practices, as well as your willingness to teach and mentor others. If you have strong devotion to quality, you will thrive on our work environment. The ability to speak Swedish is a plus, but not a must.
Why choose Nordax?
Nordax is a young and ambitious specialist bank, which means you will get lots of invaluable chances to grow personally as an IT expert through our cutting-edge technologies in a modern work environment. With highly skilled and friendly developers as colleagues while all working and having fun together under the same roof in Stockholm city, you will gain a lot of opportunities to learn and grow.
No matter how much we like our job, we believe it is important to have free time to recharge. Therefore, we provide generous benefits for your healthy work-life-balance. At Nordax we continuously work with corporate health and offer solutions that enhance our employees’ well-being and performance.
If you want to know more?
In this recruitment process we cooperate with Bonrec. Please contact Bonrec for applying. Johan Lidholm is available for questions etc. at 0735-52 92 49 or via e-mail email@example.com. All applications are handled by Bonrec.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Nordax!
More about Nordax
Nordax have had a history of strong growth, from a small specialist bank with a single product in a single market – to a contender across the Nordics with multiple financial products. As a part of our continued growth ambition, we have declared our intent to buy Bank Norwegian in order to create a strong group for the future. Such a group would be more than double the size of Nordax today, in terms of portfolio, and also cover credits cards. The process is ongoing, and subject to fulfillment of the outstanding conditions for the offer and settlement taking place, Nordax would become the owner of at least 2/3 of the shares in Bank Norwegian, following acceptances from a strong majority of the shareholders.