Are you a person who sees what needs to be done and is comfortable in taking their own initiatives? Then this might be a good match for you!
As a full stack developer, you are an expert at developing both back end and front end IT solutions for the company.
Part of your job will be to develop various web services and increase the user-friendliness of the system.
You will also develop and maintain existing solutions.
The role is dynamic and offers varied and exciting technical challenges with great opportunities to develop your knowledge and broaden your experience based on your own ambitions.
The job includes, for example:
- To develop web applications which provide an excellent user experience to customers.
- Developing internal applications to help alleviate your colleagues everyday work experience.
- To develop a product and seeing it through from start to finish.
- Integrations with third party suppliers.
- Close collaboration with fellow developers in an agile team.
We would like you to:
- Have worked with web development based on C#/.Net /.NetCore for 3+ years.
- Enjoy and have experience with building complex solutions with a focus on logic.
- Be used to working in agile scrum process.
- Have experience working with relational databases.
Who are you?
You are a problem solver who dares to go outside your "comfort zone" and test new thoughts, perspectives and techniques. It should be fun to work and everyone should have the opportunity to develop in line with their own ambition.
Does this sound interesting?
In this recruitment process we cooperate with Bonrec. Please contact Bonrec for applying. Johan Lidholm is available for questions etc. at 0735-52 92 49 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Nordax is one of the leading specialist digital banks in Northern Europe that helps people make informed financial decisions for their well-being by acting as a strong alternative to traditional banks. We are proud of our sound and data-driven competence that allows us to lend responsibly and earn our customers’ trust based on transparent and clear pricing models. We are experts in mortgages, savings accounts, private loans and equity release products.
Nordax have had a history of strong growth, from a small specialist bank with a single product in a single market – to a contender across the Nordics with multiple financial products. As a part of our continued growth ambition, we have declared our intent to buy Bank Norwegian in order to create a strong group for the future. Such a group would be more than double the size of Nordax today, in terms of portfolio, and also cover credits cards. The process is ongoing, and subject to fulfillment of the outstanding conditions for the offer and settlement taking place, Nordax would become the owner of at least 2/3 of the shares in Bank Norwegian, following acceptances from a strong majority of the shareholders.